I posted this a few months ago with my Wonder Bread recipe. Which can be found here. This dip is also quite tasty with store bought bread or crackers. Just make the dip!
Aritchoke and Jalapeno Dip
2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1 (12 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
2 roasted jalapeno peppers, chopped
1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix together the cream cheese and mayonnaise in a bowl until smooth.
- Stir in the Parmesan cheese, artichokes, peppers, and spinach.
- Spoon the mixture into a baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven until slightly browned, about 30 minutes.